Thursday 1 October 2009

The Farmer's Wife Who Wants To Write

Blogging is something I've never done before, although I enjoy reading other blogs, but as a wannabe writer I thought I would share what I hope will be my journey to publication. A journey which, over the last few years, has taken my to new places in the UK and as far a field as Italy. I have met some wonderful people, published and unpublished, but I'll tell you about that another day.


I have wanted to write since I was in primary school, but it has only been in recent years that I have seriously been chasing that dream. I have joined a local writing group and the Romantic Novelists' Association and more recently The Romance Writers of Australia and America.

Like any other wannabe writer the day job has to come first and for me that is farming, so during the day I could be doing anything from milking cows to account paperwork. Then when I get a bit of time I soon get lost in the love story of my latest book. Having two children also keeps me busy, but I try to write something each day, even if it's just a few sentences or jotting down new ideas.








1 comment:

  1. hi rachael

    this all looks very professional. i shall pop in again see what you are up to

    Judy

    ReplyDelete