Wednesday 17 March 2010

Taking Time Out

We have all but finished lambing, so I took myself off last Saturday to Ceridwen Centre, not far from where I live and had an enjoyable day meeting other writers and publishers at the Writers' Day. The centre is nestled in the Welsh countryside on a 40 acre organic farm.

Then on Monday I found myself in Aberystwyth running an errand, but I was totally unable to resist the urge to stop and take a little bit more time out on the seafront.

The warm sun was lovely and the view so nice I just had to snap this photograph as I enjoyed a quiet few minutes listening to the waves washing over the pebbles. On the drive home I noticed that the daffodils are finally emerging, normally the hedgerows are full of splashes of gold by now.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael. Great photo's! Glad you had good day out yesterday. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the pic of Aberystwyth Rachael - that brings back such happy memories for me. I'm glad you had a great day

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate and Caroline, the new Mrs Hartin, glad you liked my photographs. I just wish every day could be as relaxing!!

    ReplyDelete