Friday 14 February 2014

Valentines' Day

It's Valentine's Day. A day of hearts and flowers and a day for love and romance.


It's also my birthday! So what better day to share the fabulous new title for my first book.

My So You Think You Can Write entry, Behind the Scandalous Façade, which sold just three weeks ago to Harlequin Mills and Boon now has a sparkling new title.

A Deal Before The Altar
 
I love it and can't wait to see the cover! The release date is still to be confirmed but as soon as I can I will post details here.

The only thing left to say, is that I wish you all a wonderful Valentine's Day!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Rachael. Love the title. Can't wait to read your book! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caroline and good luck with your release, The Roman. Loving that cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Rachel! I love the new title (I also thought the old one was pretty good as well). I can't wait to hear more details about your book and how it's coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the title Rachael. Here I go getting teary again x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and happy Valentine's Day - hope you have/had a wonderful day.

    Wow - I love the new title and I bet the cover will be fabulous too, can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and I'm super pleased with my new title!

    ReplyDelete