Wednesday 24 September 2014

So You Think You Can Write



This time last year my fingers were poised over the keyboard. Should I press enter and send my chapter in? Should I put all those words on the website for anyone to read and comment on?

I'm sure that is a feeling that anyone entering the competition can identify with and all I can say is

  YES YOU SHOULD! 

Although it was a nice dream, winning was never my aim. Getting my story noticed was what it was all about for me. Just as it had been in previous, but unsuccessful years. Last year it happened and it could happen to 

YOU!

This was me, last week in London, when I first saw my books on the shelves and just a few days ago in my local store, I actually saw someone buy a copy! Even better, it was the last copy. I'd sold out!


I'm so looking forward to reading the chapters and watching dreams come true. Mine certainly did and I've had the most amazing year.


GOOD LUCK!



No comments:

Post a Comment